Monday, February 02, 2004

EXTRA......EXTRA......EXTRA....EXTRA....EXTRA...
The email responses to this blog are just POURING IN !!!
Listed below are some samples of the email responses I have received over this past weekend.
So, put your feet up. sit back, relax , throw another blog on the fire...and read my rave reviews ! :

From a fan in Great Britain who writes:

Thank you, thank you, oh my...thank you for such insightful, all inspiring and deeply passionate prose!!!
I wept, I cried, I laughed, I jumped for joy...oh my, what a tumult of emotions your blog has brought forth from within my souls! Thank you, thank you thank you Irishman from the bottom of my heart!!


From a fan in East Timor who writes:

You sir are the next great master to rule over the realm of the written word!
Your prose, your imagery, your verse!!! Oh the world WILL TAKE NOTE sir, mark my words!!
Bard of Avon make way...there is a new dog in town!!!


And this from a fan in the Faukland Islands:

Words alone cannot express how much I appreciate your wonderful blog!!
You are a magician, a wizard who weaves a magical world full of wim and whimsey!! I love you!! Yes, its true...can we elope???


Of course there were some critics:

From a somewhat irate reader in Somolia:

You can't fool me for a second!! Your reference to pencils and the lead contained therein is a simple ploy to disguise your REAL intent. YOU HATE THE ENDANGERED, RED WINGED, TREE DWELLING, BLOOD SUCKING DUNG BEETLE... don't you, Irishman?
Ahha...thought you could fool me, didn't you? Well guess what...I know how to read BETWEEN THE LINES and you, sir have just been exposed as a CAD, a TWO TIMING NO GOOD HATE MONGER and a DUPE FOR THE MULTI-NATIONAL LOGGING COMPANIES WHO ARE OUT TO DESTROY OUR FORRESTS AND ALL THE TREE CLIMBING BLOOD SUCKING CREEPY CRAWLY CREATURES THAT LIVE WITHIN !! Shame on you and a pox on your seed forever!!

Signed,
Helen A. Skirt


And this stinger from a reader somewhere in the Pacific:

Cannibals!! Cannibals!! Ha!! You wouldn't know a cannibal if one was to bite you right on the {edited by the blogger}!! I, sir, am the son of the last great cannibal ever to walk this earth and I KNOW a cannibal when I see one...so there!!!
Signed,
Izzy Tender

Another fan wrote:

Your poem was so deep...oh, so deep. I couldn't sleep for days. I am in constant wonderment trying to understand how, and indeed why, Sam and Sally actually got into that stew??? And why salt??
Does the salt symbolize the dicotomy of the human experience? So deep, so very deep!! And why did Mickey's sister sit upon that sil??? Are you toying with the image of the soul cut loose, forever, from it's mortal imprisonment? So deep, so very very deep!!
Please promise us you will never stop sharing your deep intellectuals musings with us...oh please promise!!! So deep...oh, so very deep!!
Can I have your autograph??

Signed,
Betty Shakesit

And lastly, a fan from Arkansas wrote to say:

Gosh...ayuck! Cannibals and Democrats and poetry too! Geez of Petes!! What a great change from all those other blogs that I been surfin to. All they write about is their latest trip to their analyst, or how sick their dog is, ayuck!! This one here is funny and educational two!!! { He meant too} Ayuck!! Keep on bloggin Irishman...cannibals, ayuck!! hahaha.
Signed,
Noah Boozer

Well, there you have it!!!
More to follow tomorrow!

I will be adding some links also. So...be sure to check them out as well!! I will have a "surprise link of the day" for those of you who are feeling lucky!!

Slainte!

No comments: